1. There is interest in a 5k. However, there are only 4 board members, and none of us know anything about running. We would need an organizer and a committee to ensure safety and fun! Thankfully, we have a new board member that knows who to contact for next year so runners can be prepared.
2. A small talent contest. Update - we have this covered for 2017!
3. Children's craft area. Update - we have this covered for 2017!
4. Open mic / bands playing all day. There were some changes in this years' planning, and this
5. During the parade, we would like to offer bottled water or soda pop for sale along the parade route. This would be for about an hour or two during the parade.
If you, or someone you know of is able to help in any of these areas, please use the contact page and let us know.
We have monthly meetings at the Huntertown Town Hall on the second Tuesday at 6:00 p.m. Now that the time is getting closer, we will have meetings: July 11 & 25, and August 1 and 8. Anyone is welcome to come. We will not make you a board member just for showing up! But, any help for this year's event would be most welcome!